Summertime

Bosigran Main Cliff and Ridge, CornwallThere goes the summer!  After, what seems ages, the weather finally broke at the weekend and now there are localised thunderstorms and torrential rain sweeping across the county.  I would like to say that it means a reduction in pace for me, but I am still hard at it.  This week I am up on Salisbury Plain helping Bucks Army Cadet Force with climbing activities for their cadets.  That doesn't mean I haven't been working in beautiful Cornwall though.  Far from it.  I have had a string of fabulous people wanting to sample the delights of Cornish rock and they have come from as far as Germany and Scotland!  It has been so hot on occasions that the rock has almost been too hot to touch!  I have also been on seveal raiding parties into Somerset and climbed at several of the limestone quarries that are hidden away from many climbers and are only known and visited by locals.  They aren't particularly beautiful places, but have a certain amount of charm.  Fairy Cave Quarry being a case in point and is definately worth checking out, if you are in the area and enjoy climbing on slabs.

Rock climbing at Bosigran, CornwallClimbing at Hella Point, Cornwall

Rock Climbing at Bosigran, Cornwall
Rock climbing on Bosigran Ridge, Cornwall

Rock climbing at Gurnard's Head, Cornwall

24 Comments to Summertime:

verano-noosaville on 04 September 2013 13:28
Really a fabulous blog this is,as in summer time we get lots of time to do other activities like rock climbing and many more.Thanks.

parapety kielce on 24 June 2014 16:59
Mirrors encourage the optical move portion of the room We really need to take a note of this as soon as you decide on an important cooking area as being a definite available living space inside surviving room

strona internetowa on 15 August 2014 12:43
It concludes to pick alternatives which includes a high identify effective application You ought to seek lumination the decor dual-use is actually a huge adjustable

best mens watches on 01 January 2015 11:07
Just about all of whatever you claim happens to be supprisingly precise and it makes me ponder why I had not looked at this in this light previously. This piece truly did switch the light on for me personally as far as this subject goes. But at this time there is one point I am not really too comfortable with so whilst I make an effort to reconcile that with the actual main theme of your issue, permit me see what the rest of your visitors have to say.Very well done.

dildo on 14 January 2015 03:02
thank you of some of the articles I find this is one of the very interesting article to read, I like this possible for people not important but very useful for us to read

profil on 12 September 2015 10:41
This does not necessarily mean that they have no other take advantage of. It can be quite common to admit something happens to be determined numerous canvas

hammer of thor on 28 April 2017 15:58

buy essay papers on 15 July 2017 09:23
Youngsters like to climb on different rocks. They can use different equipments for this purpose. They can get tips for careful climbing as it can be dangerous for them. They can get training for climbing and can achieve their goals.

peter on 01 May 2018 06:54
Crypto Coinscious provides details based on a market cap in USD and you can sort by rank, name, price, market cap, volume in 24 hours, change in 1 hour, change in 24 hours and available supply. Top Gainers show a list of top trending currencies based on last 24 hours change and Top losers show a list of most price dropped currencies from last 24 hours. Live Coin Watch

oliver queen cosplay on 16 May 2018 14:31
Always shop with confidence under COSJJ.COM since the shop is known to be the best supplier in terms of pre-made costumes as well as custom-made costumes. bolin cosplay costume emma swan cosplay No more worries regarding personal and confidential information since all will be secured and will be catered y the best security checkout, the Nexcess, Paypal, and Starfield SSL Certificate. Expect that sensitive information like contact information and credit card data will be gathered and used in the most secured way possible. thea queen halloween costume Customer satisfaction has been always the number one concern of COSJJ.COM, so prices are constantly being updated to ensure best value. For some added information- the total price to be considered in our product will include product price, shipping costs and applicable taxes in some areas.alice madness returns misstitched

joe on 21 May 2018 07:16
You have provided good information. I would love to read more on such topics. Thank you very much for it and carry on it.

buy gymnastic mats for sale on 25 May 2018 09:14
Great history about Summer time you have shared here, i am very happy and must want to say that you are doing a great share...

fl home repair on 30 May 2018 16:17
Summertime is the more hot weather. I don't like the summer season is not a relievable season. Well, your post is interesting although. Thanks for sharing it.

Morgan Hunt on 22 June 2018 06:41
You have posted very nice images of people climbing cliffs which i like it a lot. I am impressed to see your work. I expect more similar articles from you in future. tarps for sale at low rate

Finlay Ellis on 22 June 2018 07:40
All the images which you have posted look great. I have bookmarked the website to see more similar images. rubber matting keep entry ways clean

yrsu on 25 June 2018 18:43
Nice share. I think your write my paper website should come up much higher in the search results than where it is showing up right now….

carbonless forms co on 03 July 2018 10:15
Thanks a lot for the kind of perfect topic I have not a lot of information about it but I have got an extra unique info in your unique post. Perfect description you have provided thanks for sharing. composition of invoice forms

loemrntdherid1 on 09 July 2018 08:51
This is good site to spent time on .

Jaime on 09 August 2018 05:41
I am very impress to visit her in the blog. Great to read article about rock climbing, you have made a great effort in making this post which is appreciable. Get now electrical rubber matting

peter on 18 August 2018 06:44
Respecting the time and exertion you put into your site and nitty gritty data you offer!.. blog comments backlinks

rubber flooring rolls for sale on 31 August 2018 09:23
I love your posting and making your article more knowledgeable for all users, I have read this full post and i am enjoying while reading it. I love your reading style, You have done an great effort in sharing this post...

Smith on 11 September 2018 06:28
What a good post about Summertime.I have seen three posts about the same topic but this post is one of the best post. Thanks for it.To get heavy duty shelving Click this Website

Joseph on 11 September 2018 07:42
It’s really a great and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you simply shared this helpful information with us. i will be back soon. Thanks for sharing. Special Custom Stickers for you

Alfie Holmes on 19 September 2018 12:23
I am pleased to be on this website. You have posted content which is unique and difficult to find on other websites. Top quality coir matting