Good News at Last

I've just got back from the hospital and it's good news!  The consultant is happy that my foot is healing well and he has said I can now drive....FREEDOM! Its amazing how much we rely on the ability to drive ourselves around these days, especially in rural areas with little
or no public transport and being stuck out in the Blackdown Hills of Somerset has been frustrating, believe me.  It seems that my little expeditions around the local area have contributed to the healing process and the prognosis is good, although its going to be 4-6 months before I will be back to where I was before being blown over!  I'm still signed off work though, but shall be back amongst it in February!  In the meantime, I am going to keep up the walks as they are quite enjoyable.

9 Comments to Good News at Last:

QOTW on 19 January 2012 19:36
All sorts of awesomeness :) Salutations.

swiss military watch on 09 January 2015 18:48
Aw, this was a really nice post. In thought I would like to put in writing like this moreover ?taking time and actual effort to make an excellent article?but what can I say?I procrastinate alot and in no way seem to get something done.

custom essay on 31 August 2017 10:30
Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.

once upon a time costumes for halloween on 16 May 2018 14:58
I recommend this online site : www.cosjj.com cosplay costume mask and props to you, this company was built in 2008 oliver queen cosplay, fire emblem lissa cosplay it have so many fans and products , and the quality are so great, I post some pics on this, you can feel it from these, these are the products of this company, hope you can like these.thea queen halloween costume

peter on 16 August 2018 12:10
I'm happy I discovered this site, I couldn't discover any learning on this matter earlier to.Also work a website and in the event that you are ever keen on doing some guest composing for me if conceivable don't hesitate to tell me, im dependably search for individuals to look at my site. Trust Flow

seo on 06 September 2018 11:06
Keep doing awesome read few posts on this site and I consider that your online journal is extremely intriguing and has sets of phenomenal data.

seo on 30 October 2018 11:04
Appreciate it for helping out, superb information. link building network

threeriversperformingartsinstitute.org on 01 January 2019 12:38
This is a very useful blog me and my friends also doing a plain for hiking please help us. We need to go there in this winters..

hildan on 19 January 2019 10:36
ling 7 jual baja h beam jual pipa boiler jual plat abrex 400 jual plat asme516 grade70 jual plat astm a285 c jual plat astm516 70 jual plat boiler jual plat hardox jual plat hb 400 jual plat high strenght jual plat high tensile sm490 yb Pabrik Wiremesh Supplier Besi Unp Baja Harga besi wf www.pusatbesibaja.co.id Jual sch 40 Jual sch 40 Supplier bondek Supplier besi hollow undangan pernikahan ada foto Pabrik Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80 Agen Besi Unp Baja Jual besi wf www.pusatbesibaja.com Jual Jaket Parka Jaket Parka Jual Jaket Parka Jaket Parka undangan pernikahan kalender undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam undangan pernikahan islami undangan pernikahan unik dan murah undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan online undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan amplop surat undangan pernikahan simple undangan pernikahan murah undangan pernikahan unik undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan arab undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan Jual besi hollow Jual besi hollow Toko besi siku Toko pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 undangan pernikahan bentuk tas Supplier Besi H beam Agen Wiremesh Besi baja Jual plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton master steel ms Supplier besi hollow Supplier besi hollow Toko pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 Toko besi hollow undangan pernikahan ada fotonya Supplier Besi Beton Toko Wiremesh Besi baja Supplier plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton ksty Toko besi hollow Toko besi hollow Toko Plat besi Toko besi beton Sni Ulir Polos undangan pernikahan aneh www.sentrabesibaja.com Jual Wiremesh Besi baja Toko plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton krakatau steel Agen besi hollow Agen besi hollow Toko besi h beam Toko besi wf baja undangan pernikahan amplop Pabrik Welded Beam T beam King Queen Cross Castellated Beam Harga Wiremesh Besi baja Agen plat kapal besi baja Distributor besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton gunung garuda Harga pipa besi Harga pipa besi Toko besi unp Toko Plat besi plat kapal undangan pernikahan online Pabrik Plat Bordes Kembang Supplier Besi Siku Baja Harga besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton delcoprima Jual pipa besi Jual pipa besi Toko besi cnp Toko besi h beam baja undangan pernikahan anti mainstream Pabrik Plat Besi Hitam Agen Besi Siku Baja Jual besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton cakra steel cs Supplier pipa besi Supplier pipa besi Toko besi hollow Toko besi cnp undangan pernikahan cantik dan murah Pabrik Plat Kapal Bki Krakatau Steel Toko Besi Siku Baja Supplier besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton bjku Toko pipa besi Toko pipa besi Toko besi beton Sni Ulir Polos www.gudangbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan unik Pabrik Jual Besi Siku Baja