Still Hurting, Still Dreaming........

I had another physio session yesterday and I was dreading it.  Two days before I had been subjected to a bit of a beasting to get everything moving and this had left my foot feeling tender and sore (a good thing, apparently).  My physio must have seen my pained expression as I hobbled into the clinic....
"Is it sore?" she said. I think my facial expression said it all.  " Don't worry, I knew it would be after last time as I was very aggressive with it as I needed to prevent it from becoming very stiff.  I'm going to be a bit more gentle with it this time."
"Thank goodness for that!" I thought
And true to her word, my foot was gently caressed, bent, stretched and rubbed.  I'm pleased with the progress so far, although it's going to be a while before everything is back to normal and I'm not allowed to drive until at least the 19th January.  Got to remain positive!

The upside to having to stay at home is that I have been keeping an eye on the Pacific Big Wave season.  There's been a big swell hitting the American West Coast and Hawaii over the past few days and everything has been going nuts! It hasn't been consistantly big enough for The Quiksilver in Memory of Eddie Aikau  contest to run, but there's been some mega sessions at Maverick's in California and a super paddle-in session at Jaws on Maui...check the video out....Maybe I will get a chance of surfing some of these fabled big wave in the future.  Biggest wave I have ever surfed was 2.5-3 x overhead, and that was thrilling!

You need Flash Player in order to view this.
Shane Dorian at Jaws - Ride of the Year Entry in the Billabong XXL Big Wave Awards 2012
Shane Dorian paddles into a solid beast at Jaws, Maui, Hawaii on January 4, 2012. An entry in the 2012 Billabong XXL Global Big Wave Awards. For more details see the event website at www.BillabongXX...

9 Comments to Still Hurting, Still Dreaming........:

adres internetowy on 15 August 2014 11:05
Besides the role in the form of elaborate structure time frame equally presents privateness and even good illumination while in the room if to recognise a stunning the appropriate encounter along with techniques, from this case

nursing assignment writing help on 15 May 2017 11:04
OMG I just see the photo of 2 legs … is it dislocated ??? I feel sorry for you seriously. But what to expect from this activity . yes it is the reality. My father also used to climb the rock. He faced 4 fractures until now !

men designer jackets on 09 August 2017 06:33
This content we are needed to change at chair ladder. That article is made for helping every user for having different stories and reviews. Then every user happy to update your blog updates and reviews

gamora guardians of the galaxy cosplay on 16 May 2018 14:40
Why Customers choose COSJJ to buy Cosplay Costumes Cosjj.com have been making Cosplay Costumes for about 10 years. The COSJJ Workers are those who also love cosplay at the weekend. So when you go to here, please shop with fun. avatar roku cosplay Always shop with confidence under COSJJ.COM since the shop is known to be the best supplier in terms of pre-made costumes as well as custom-made costumes.tina goldstein cosplay No more worries regarding personal and confidential information since all will be secured and will be catered y the best security checkout, the Nexcess, Paypal, and Starfield SSL Certificate. Expect that sensitive information like contact information and credit card data will be gathered and used in the most secured way possible. korra season 4 costume

Sons of Anarchy Jacket on 01 November 2018 12:11
Good post. Thanks for sharing with us. I just loved your way of presentation. I enjoyed reading this .Thanks for sharing and keep writing. It is good to read blogs like this. As constantly, we appreciate yourself assurance and accept as true within us.

replique montres on 24 December 2018 18:01
I like to say bundle of thanks for this stuff through the interesting post.

moncler jacket forum on 31 December 2018 03:12
You always share about some adventure that you've shared here.link

Buy Burberry Ja on 15 January 2019 10:33
I am searching for some great blog sites for contemplating. I was seeking over web search tools and discovered your blog web-page Well i like your astounding web journal web-page outline in addition to your posting capacities. Continue doing it.Feel free to surf

hildan on 19 January 2019 10:40
ini ke 16 Jual besi cnp undangan pernikahan animasi Harga Plat Bordes Kembang Pabrik Besi H beam Baja Pabrik Plat Bordes harga besi beton psi Ulir Polos Distributor Besi Beton Distributor Besi Beton Jual baja ringan www.gudangbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan cantik Harga Plat Besi Hitam Distributor Atap Spandek Distributor Bondek Cor harga besi beton perwira Harga Besi Beton Harga Besi Beton Jual bondek harga besi Wf Baja undangan pernikahan cantik elegan sewa villa bukit danau Harga Plat Kapal Bki Krakatau Steel Supplier Atap Spandek Harga Bondek Cor harga besi beton PAS Jual Besi Beton Jual Besi Beton Jual Plat kapal besi baja bki krakatau steel Harga bondek undangan pernikahan cetak Harga Jual Besi Siku Baja Agen Atap Spandek Jual Bondek Cor harga besi beton master steel ms Supplier Besi Beton Supplier Besi Beton Jual besi siku harga wiremesh undangan pernikahan custom Harga Besi Unp Baja Profil Kanal Toko Atap Spandek Supplier Bondek Cor harga besi beton ksty Toko Besi Beton Toko Besi Beton Jual pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 Harga pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 undangan pernikahan bagus Harga Besi Cnp Profil Baja Gording Jual Atap Spandek Toko Bondek Cor harga besi beton krakatau steel Agen Besi Beton Agen Besi Beton Jual Plat besi harga besi hollow undangan pernikahan anime Harga Besi Hollow Harga Atap Spandek Agen Bondek Cor harga besi beton jcac Pabrik Besi Beton Pabrik Besi Beton Jual besi h beam harga besi beton Sni Ulir Polos undangan pernikahan aneh Harga Wiremesh Pabrik Atap Spandek Pabrik Bondek Cor harga besi beton interworld steel is