Summertime

Bosigran Main Cliff and Ridge, CornwallThere goes the summer!  After, what seems ages, the weather finally broke at the weekend and now there are localised thunderstorms and torrential rain sweeping across the county.  I would like to say that it means a reduction in pace for me, but I am still hard at it.  This week I am up on Salisbury Plain helping Bucks Army Cadet Force with climbing activities for their cadets.  That doesn't mean I haven't been working in beautiful Cornwall though.  Far from it.  I have had a string of fabulous people wanting to sample the delights of Cornish rock and they have come from as far as Germany and Scotland!  It has been so hot on occasions that the rock has almost been too hot to touch!  I have also been on seveal raiding parties into Somerset and climbed at several of the limestone quarries that are hidden away from many climbers and are only known and visited by locals.  They aren't particularly beautiful places, but have a certain amount of charm.  Fairy Cave Quarry being a case in point and is definately worth checking out, if you are in the area and enjoy climbing on slabs.

Rock climbing at Bosigran, CornwallClimbing at Hella Point, Cornwall

Rock Climbing at Bosigran, Cornwall
Rock climbing on Bosigran Ridge, Cornwall

Rock climbing at Gurnard's Head, Cornwall

8 Comments to Summertime:

verano-noosaville on 04 September 2013 13:28
Really a fabulous blog this is,as in summer time we get lots of time to do other activities like rock climbing and many more.Thanks.

parapety kielce on 24 June 2014 16:59
Mirrors encourage the optical move portion of the room We really need to take a note of this as soon as you decide on an important cooking area as being a definite available living space inside surviving room

strona internetowa on 15 August 2014 12:43
It concludes to pick alternatives which includes a high identify effective application You ought to seek lumination the decor dual-use is actually a huge adjustable

best mens watches on 01 January 2015 11:07
Just about all of whatever you claim happens to be supprisingly precise and it makes me ponder why I had not looked at this in this light previously. This piece truly did switch the light on for me personally as far as this subject goes. But at this time there is one point I am not really too comfortable with so whilst I make an effort to reconcile that with the actual main theme of your issue, permit me see what the rest of your visitors have to say.Very well done.

dildo on 14 January 2015 03:02
thank you of some of the articles I find this is one of the very interesting article to read, I like this possible for people not important but very useful for us to read

profil on 12 September 2015 10:41
This does not necessarily mean that they have no other take advantage of. It can be quite common to admit something happens to be determined numerous canvas

hammer of thor on 28 April 2017 15:58

buy essay papers on 15 July 2017 09:23
Youngsters like to climb on different rocks. They can use different equipments for this purpose. They can get tips for careful climbing as it can be dangerous for them. They can get training for climbing and can achieve their goals.