A Slow Start

I went out for a walk today, the first proper walk since I broke my foot.  It was just a short trip down a good Forestry Commission track, but it felt great to be out in the fresh air for a change.  I had to keep the 'bionic' boot on, as the tendons and ligaments haven't recovered fully and still need supporting.  I have made a silent promise to myself to go for a walk every day now as I need to get back on the crags, in the hills and in the surf for my sanity!

Apparently there was some sort of football match today that proved to be rather exciting, but let's face it, Spurs are the only team to get excited about

19 Comments to A Slow Start:

rękawice bokserskie on 23 June 2014 17:46
Nice and good kennel area scheme is obviously not only a low-priced option fit completely may perhaps or even morceau together with window shades carry out considerably better and / or single blind

strona internetowa on 06 August 2014 11:19
In all of our store there are actually quite a lot of products and solutions for the purpose of children And it's quite often practical. It will be worth looking at often the for sale potentials and

strona internetowa on 14 August 2014 19:11
tired plus comfortable grip, its unstable hand, therefore an elevated risk Before you begin the painting them it happens to be worth looking at perhaps the previous paint

Sample on 04 May 2018 00:04
Sample

order best essays on 11 December 2017 11:43
It sounds pretty easy but believe me climbing rock is such a handy task that you fell completely worn out after performing this activity. You usually get to perform such exercises in military because you have to maintain a perfect stamina and body to become a soldier.

cocgiveaway on 30 December 2017 09:50
I appreciate for effort you put in making such helpful post for people . Each thing you discuss in it is true and i know this company personally .

Anonymous on 31 December 2017 07:09

cool essay on 31 December 2017 07:11

write my essay canada on 31 December 2017 07:12

thebestessayservice.com on 31 December 2017 07:17

rush paper on 31 December 2017 07:17

essay on time on 31 December 2017 07:17

rush paper on 31 December 2017 07:18

best essay au on 21 February 2018 18:40

jordan on 12 May 2018 12:26
So nice post I visit first time on this page I really excited to read your post, thanks for nice sharing I am also sharing this post on my friends.Cheap order forms

young justice costumes on 16 May 2018 14:43
Cosplay (コスプレ kosupure), a contraction of the words costume play, is a hobby in which participants called cosplayers wear costumes and fashion accessories to represent a specific character.kuroshitsuji dagger cosplay[1] Cosplayers often interact to create a subculture, and a broader use of the term "cosplay" applies to any costumed role-playing in venues apart from the stage.last guardian costumes Any entity that lends itself to dramatic interpretation may be taken up as a subject and it is not unusual to see genders switched. Favorite sources include anime, cartoons, comic books, live-action films, television series and video games.young justice cheshire costume

Herbert on 29 May 2018 09:55
Nice.

www.my-essayontime.com on 29 May 2018 10:17
A slow start is a good start. It's pacing yourself and getting ready for anything that comes along your way. By slowly pacing yourself it helps you adapt to the situation you are in and it makes you more comfortable. By starting slow you can prepare yourself much better and it makes you more prepared for the long haul. It helps you adapt to the surroundings much easier because going slow means looking at things with a much more in depth view.

Totally awesome posting! Loads of valuable data and motivation, both of which we all need!Relay welc on 20 June 2018 10:52
Totally awesome posting! Loads of valuable data and motivation, both of which we all need!Relay welcome your work.