Broken foot climbingWell, it's Christmas time again.  I don't know where the time goes. as it only seems like it was Christmas a couple of weeks ago! It has been quite an eventful year for me, ending in a broken foot and a helicopter ride!  As I type this, I am still in plaster (it's been a month)!  My plans for wintering in Scotland have had to be changed, but seeing as the winter is being fickle this year, I don't think i'm going to miss  much. I've had some great times on the rock with some great people (Jez, Sue, Emma, Simon, Alan and co, Mosse and Hannah, Smudge, Mark G, Fay and Karen), in all manner of conditions and places...I've enjoyed every minute.  I've even had some great surf sessions too.  Who knows what next year will bring, but I do know I  will be spending a lot of time working on the Chair Ladder section of the next Climbers Club guidebook.  To everyone, have a very, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  Safe Climbing!

6 Comments to Seasons Greetings:

vistshop.com on 02 June 2014 00:46
Hello my family member! I wish to say that this article is awesome, nice written and come with approximately all significant infos. I�d like to look extra posts like this .

website on 03 August 2014 01:57
In accessory, our nation in addition pay attention to the rate involving use Any one whose to say what�s mincing, conscious how the is not really a fairly easy undertaking. In its use may help us today's seat belt sanders

site on 16 August 2014 14:58
Regularly select trips to the healthcare professional, order layette, in addition to be present before one of the antenatal classes however an effective substitute for typically the residing sections pertaining to children

judi bola terpercaya on 28 October 2014 04:53
I Enjoy You Because Of All Of Your Labor On This Website. Gloria Delights In Making Time For Research And It's Easy To Understand Why. We All Know All Of The Compelling Manner You Offer Efficient Guidelines On The Web Blog And As Well As Improve Participation From Others On The Area Of Interest So My Simple Princess Is Actually Discovering A Lot Of Things. Enjoy The Remaining Portion Of The Year. You Have Been Conducting A Pretty Cool Job.

rolex used on 02 January 2015 12:50
Wonderful goods from you, man. I have take into accout your stuff previous to and you're simply extremely magnificent. I really like what you have got here, certainly like what you're saying and the way in which you are saying it. You make it entertaining and you continue to care for to stay it smart. I cant wait to read much more from you. That is actually a wonderful website.

tinyurl.com/hdukk7a on 18 February 2016 10:19
It is actually become into the conditions of food stuff most people, not only in words and phrases from functionality The sophisticated inner surface is going to go with the particular draperies big in addition to ornate